A plant or facility is a collection of mechanical parts that need to be very accurate, control parts that need to perform strict control, and electrical parts.
In addition, the foundation for these is “electrical and instrumentation” technology, and TAKADA not only supplies the know-how for electromechanical batch systems but also is involved from planning and basic design stages.
By making full use of our accumulated know-how, we provide immediate, high level support for various project sizes and provide the data required for the project to progress .
[Construction] Plant Electrical Construction and Plant Instrumentation Construction
- Implementation according to plan by fusing and making full use of design capability and construction technology
- Implementation of very efficient construction with management that is consistent from planning to construction
- Total service from board design and equipment selection to procurement and construction.
- Installation of advanced network monitor cameras to monitor from design to construction
[Maintenance] Daily Maintenance and Instrument Maintenance
- Reliable performance of daily inspections and provision of support for manufactured product quality
- Comprehensive overhaul of instruments closely connected to the facility
- Proposal for maintenance methods and contributions to stable operations that are informed by the customer facilities
[Air Conditioning Instrumentation Construction] Office Buildings, Commercial Facilities, Hospital Facilities
- Highly efficient construction through a consistent construction system
- Prompt response tailored to the construction and facility processes
- High reliability using construction methods that depend on the facilities
utilizing present know-how
[Control Construction] Equipment Control System
- Advanced control systems utilizing “Electrical and Instrumentation” technology focused on PLC
- Proposals for systems that respond to customer needs through involvement from the basic design stage
- Construction of systems using various PLC (e.g., Mitsubishi, Omron, Keyence)